If animals have inhabited the attic of your home, attic restoration is a pivotal part of a Wildlife X Team's complete wildlife control solution. Our technicians will restore your attic to excellent, clean condition — the same way it was before wildlife decided to move in and make a mess of things.
Common Attic Problems
Animals can leave a long list of problems in your attic after their removal.
- Nesting debris, such as sticks, leaves, stray, etc.
- Damaged insulation resulting in lower heating efficiency.
- Droppings and urine can lead to a strong, foul, odor that can seep into your home.
- Droppings and Feces can carry diseases and parasites that can affect humans.
- The animal scent left behind after trapping can attract other animals into your home.
Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire Can Help!
You've had the animals removed, so now it's time to finish the job! The debris left behind from animals are just as hazardous as the animals themselves. Give Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire a call today to restore your home to its original form. 603.945.9993