Largely considered one of the most popular pest groups in the world, rodents include mice, rats, squirrels, and more. Disease transmission and property damage are a few prominent issues with rodents. If your home is being infested by pest rodents, don't worry—that's where we come in. Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire can help! Getting rid of rodents in the attic and in the basement can be an overwhelming task if you are not prepared, so leave it to the experts at Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire. We have years of experience with rodent trapping, repairing rodent damage, and preventing future rodent problems.
Call 603.229.7447 to get rid of your New Hampshire rodent problem today or contact us here!
Common Rodent Problems
Do not discount these wildlife nuisance animals based on their tiny bodies; their small stature actually has no effect on the excessive damage they can cause to New Hampshire properties. A few common rodent complaints that may require professional rodent trapping include:
- Large amounts of dangerous droppings in various locations
- Ripped and gnawed-open food containers
- Scratching and scampering noises in walls and attics
- Grease marks along walls and doors
- Dead rodents can cause a foul smell in your home
- Scratching in walls or attic
- Contamination of food and water
- Disease transmission
- Chewing habits can lead to electrical fires and structural issues
- Rodents are known to bite through walls and foundations allowing other animals and pests to enter into your home.
Getting Rid of Rodents—Is It Necessary?
Yes. In addition to being unhygienic, rodents can render your home or business unsafe structurally. It is important not to attempt to handle rodents or rodent poop unless you are well-trained and experienced. Instead, you should call Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire at 603.229.7447 before the rodent problem gets out of control.
New Hampshire Rodent Control Services
Do you suspect you have a rodent problem? Due to the variety of rodent species, it can be difficult to know the best way to get rid of rodents. We recommend contacting a professional team, like those at Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire for the best removal results. We have the traps and tools to effectively remove all rodents. Call Wildlife X Team® New Hampshire today at 603.229.7447! You can also write to us online and tell us more about your rodent problem.